How can you delve deeper to release the power of your inner teacher?
We invite you to journey towards and through a sensory understanding, leading to profound insight, with yoga teacher John Stirk as he guides you beyond current experience and invites you to write your own story, develop your own script, ride the uncatchable wave that might be called yoga, and open up your creativity to the next level.
Share with your students the clarity, mental space and basic wisdom that emerges as a result of awakening your physiology by taking this journey. Immerse yourself in exploration of the reality of practice and the totality of personal experience.
Deeper Still enables teachers to take their students to a deeper dimension. It also:
- provides a basis for off the chart experiences
- appeals to the depth mind through a deepening physical experience
- invites a more profound contact with groups
- brings out the essence of yoga in students as a consequence of a deeper creativity
- highlights emergent insight as a feature of group work
- blends an ancient concept with modern western yoga
- draws attention to the relationship between soft tissue sensitivity and the quality of consciousness
- examines the potential for abundant resonance in group work and the so-called ‘universal experience’
Publishing date: January 2021 £32.00 / $39.95
Deeper Still is available order now